Tarson, his race has gray-ash colored skin. Super strong and fast, in his early 20s. He is not very tall, yet. His race keeps growing throughout their life. He is one of the antagonist of the story, a thug.
My new, minimalist Tumblr page. It's blank because honestly I'm still trying to decide what to post up to it. CLICK
Tumblr header images I painted, but rejected:
Started out happy with this...then I realized the knight inadvertently looked EXACTLY like one of the characters from League of Legends. I slammed my head on the desk.
For the second attempt, I decided to paint up the warrior design I did back in Dave McClellan's class last semester, but leave it a 3/4 headshot against the pure white background. I didn't get very far until I hated it too.
This was supposed to a profile image of me sitting on a robot with smoke in the background in afternoon lighting. I chickened out. I MIGHT come back to this in the future...but who knows. I'm tired.
- - - -
Work from this semester:
Amidst everything, I decided to enter a Blizzard fan art contest with the hope of winning a trip to Irvine and blah blah blah. Here's my entry:
The dark seraphim still isn't finished yet. I have some ideas for where I wanna take his design...I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Here's a reference/inspiration/style page thing for when I DO get around to his design.
These are obviously unfinished. My goal is to try the "print and draw" method again.
- - - -
Here was a my portfolio plan, which turned out to be WAAAAY more lofty than I thought.
Design/development for 4 classes of Dagah:
Weapon iterations and spell designs:
-Summoner Magic blast
-Summoner spirit design
-Shadow Hewn (As many iterations I can churn out before my
In other words buildings, towers, mountains as well as room population (torches, crates, wagons, barrels)
NO ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTION PAINTINGS!
Armor iteration and break-down for production pipeline
For my "final" or improved online presence, I decided to revamp my website. I was using Wix at the time, but the url was complicated and i didn't like the format as much, so now i'm trying out Weebly. When i found out that even after i did everything i could to make it searchable on the internet, it still couldn't be found on google, i decided to supplement it and linked it to other online presences i already had established (Pintrest, Linkedin and Instagram) and link all of those to each other as well. In addition, after i heard some talk about Tumblr, i created a tumblr account to start accruing followers and hopefully drive them all towards my portfolio for more web traffic. Please, visit my website.
This is probably late, but nevertheless helpful for future costume reference. This is put together by the girl that did all the historically accurate disney princess costumes. It's a bunch of links to resources (books and sites) that can make finding historical costuming info less daunting.
Here's the finished version of the other character for this milestone.
Went in and fixed the perspective with his legs.
This is the second character I wanted to submit for Milestone 3, but because of the CA trip I wasn't able to get it done in time. I have no idea why Blogger is darkening this picture the way it is. But a finished, color version will be uploaded soon.