Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Andrew Putnam - Final: A Web on the Web

For my "final" or improved online presence, I decided to revamp my website. I was using Wix at the time, but the url was complicated and i didn't like the format as much, so now i'm trying out Weebly. When i found out that even after i did everything i could to make it searchable on the internet, it still couldn't be found on google, i decided to supplement it and linked it to other online presences i already had established (Pintrest, Linkedin and Instagram) and link all of those to each other as well. In addition, after i heard some talk about Tumblr, i created a tumblr account to start accruing followers and hopefully drive them all towards my portfolio for more web traffic. Please, visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment