Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wesley Tippetts - COMPLETE MILESTON REVAMP

For the purpose of this class (grading and what not) I've done some thinking and I've decided to have my milestones play out as follows:

MILESTONE 1
Design/development for 4 classes of Dagah:
  • Spear Warrior
  • Archer
  • Summoner
  • Chakram Girl
MILESTONE 2
Weapon iterations and spell designs:
  • Swords
  • Axes
  • Spears
  • Chakrams
  • Summoner Magic blast
  • Summoner spirit design
MILESTONE 3
Enemy designs:
  • Shadow Hewn (As many iterations I can churn out before my skull explodes)
  • Dark Seraphim
  • Shadow beasts
MILESTONE 4
Environmental elements.  In other words buildings, towers, mountains as well as room population (torches, crates, wagons, barrels)
NO ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTION PAINTINGS!

MILESTONE 5
Armor iteration and break-down for production pipeline

**NOTE:  Milestone 1 was ripped from my Blizzard portfolio.  I'm re-working the designs, cleaning them up and I'll have them posted by Milestone 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment